Web Hosting

Sunday, November 13, 2011

1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die

1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die

1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die
English | Collection Books | PDF | 160 MB

A while ago I came across this book and the list of titles it suggests. Since my education is admittedly more South Harmon Institute of Technology than Harvard University this is definitely my kind of reading.

I love it because it’s nice to have a reference point when it comes to self-education. While my book collection is already pretty diverse, I’m hoping that the list will inspire an even more well-rounded bookshelf. The book gives a short description of each of the 1001 books and why you should read it. I might have preferred a little more in-depth discussion – but there are 1oo1 books so really you can’t expect more than what you get. I’ll be reporting back on the list books as I start getting through them. I’ve surprisingly read quite a few on the list already, but I’ll be re-reading them as I go along in order to do them proper justice. Perhaps I might inspire you to do the same?

Download :

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More